Download I, Robot (2004) Full HD



In 2035, where robots are commonplace and abide by the three laws of robotics, a technophobic cop investigates an apparent suicide. Suspecting that a robot may be responsible for the death, his investigation leads him to believe that humanity may be in danger.
All title: 智能叛变 (CN), 我,机器人 (CN), Ja, robot (RS), I, Robot - 3D (US), Yo, robot (AR), 机械公敌 (CN), Az, robotŭt (BG), Egó, to Rompót (GR), YA, robot (RU), YA, Robot (UA), I,Robot (GB), I Robot (GB),

0343818


Produced by Davis Entertainment, Laurence Mark Productions, Canlaws Productions, 20th Century Fox, Overbrook Entertainment, Mediastream Vierte Film GmbH & Co. Vermarktungs KG, with a release date 2004-07-15 in online player in all regions simultaneously. This series was witnessed by not less than Millions viewers across countries since the beginning of times played. With an average rating touching numbers 6.9 stars, making this film we highly recommend for you to see. Each section starred very well by Will Smith (Del Spooner), Bridget Moynahan (Susan Calvin), Alan Tudyk (Sonny), James Cromwell (Dr. Alfred Lanning), Bruce Greenwood (Lawrence Robertson), Shia LaBeouf (Farber), Chi McBride (Lt. John Bergin), Jerry Wasserman (Baldez), Peter Shinkoda (Chin), Terry Chen (Chin), David Haysom (NS4 Robot and NS5 Robot), Scott Heindl (NS4 Robot and NS5 Robot), Adrian Ricard (Granny), Fiona Hogan (V.I.K.I.), Sharon Wilkins (Asthmatic Woman), Craig March (Detective), Darren Moore (Homeless Man), Emily Tennant (Young Girl), Tiffany Lyndall-Knight (Mob Woman), Aaron Douglas (USR Attorney #1), Angela Moore (Wife) make you happy when looking at it. It was worked on by Alex Proyas with perfect in every part makes you satisfied when you see it. If you like you can open the button below. You just have to 3 minutes to become a member.


Tags: suicide, artificial intelligence, man vs machine, chicago, illinois, based on novel or book, hero, future, law, dystopia, police, murder, robot, humanoid robot,

0 Response to "Download I, Robot (2004) Full HD"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel